Register a Team
The 23rd Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival will take place June 23rd - 26th, 2016 at Mooney's Bay Park. Racing takes place June 25th and 26th.
Registration is now open!
2016 Registration Fees:
Regular: $1400 (+HST = $1582)
Out of Town: $995 (+HST = $1124.35) – Available to teams from outside 100km radius of Ottawa
- All equipment (boats, paddles, PFDs) for all team members
- Two practices with certified coaches
- 12x20’ site in the Team Village; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival (racing on June 25/26, 2016)
- Opportunity to be a part of a community event giving back to local charities
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers (does not include steersperson/drummer).
Women - must have all female paddlers, but can have a male drummer and/or steersperson.
Open - often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle on the team as well. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Teams may be comprised of 14 to 20 paddlers, 1 drummer, 1 steersperson and up to 6 spares (maximum total of 28).
- Register a Team
- Team Login
- Important Resources
- Who's Your Competition?
- Create & Manage a Team
- Corporate Team Building
- Special Races & Awards
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Join a Team
- Race Results
Festival Announces 2016 Lineup Featuring Headliners JULY TALK (23rd), MOTHER MOTHER (24th), ALVVAYS (25th), A TRIBE CALLED RED (26th)
The Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival is proud to announce their 2016 lineup. Headliners ...Read more...
The Ottawa Dragon Boat Foundation is pleased to announce its support of the Youth Services Bure ...Read more...