Dragon Boat Israel (DBI) is back! An initiative created by members of an Ottawa dragon boat team ...Read more...
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date with the latest information about the festival.
Registration opens November 1st at 12:00am
The 22nd Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival will take place June 25th - 28th, 2015 at Mooney's Bay Park. Top fundraising teams will compete in the Carmello’s Charity Challenge Cup races held at 8:00pm on June 26th. Racing takes place June 27th and 28th.
2015 Registration Fees:
Early Bird: $1300 (+HST = $1469) – Available to first 50 teams to register and pay by December 31st, 2014
Regular: $1400 (+HST = $1582)
Out of Town: $995 (+HST = $1124.35) – Available to teams from outside 150km radius of Ottawa – limited time offer!
Open Division: $500 (+HST = $565) - Open Division will race on Sunday only
- All equipment (boats, paddles, PFDs) for all team members
- Two practices with certified coaches
- 12x20’ site in the Team Village; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival
- Opportunity to be a part of a community event giving back to local charities