REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Team Registration Fees: $1400 (+HST = $1582)
Out of Town Team Registration Fees: $995 (+HST = $1124.35) – Available to teams from outside 100km radius of Ottawa
Individual Registration Fees: $50 (+HST = $56.50)
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival (racing on June 24/25, 2017)
- All equipment (boats, paddles, PFDs) for all team members
- Two practices with certified coaches
- Team site in the Athletes Village that includes new sites on the beach; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Opportunity to be a part of a community event giving back to local charities
Mixed - All mixed teams must have an equal number of male and female paddlers, a minimum of eight of each and a maximum of ten (does not include steersperson or drummer).
Women - must have all female paddlers, but can have a male drummer and/or steersperson.
Open - often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle on the team as well. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Teams may be comprised of 14 to 20 paddlers, 1 drummer, 1 steersperson and up to 6 spares (maximum total of 28).