Race Format & Schedule
All teams are guaranteed two 500m races on Saturday. Teams will compete in preliminary races Saturday morning and final races Saturday afternoon.
The top 75 mixed teams and top 30 women's teams will advance to Sunday where they will compete in three additional races - 100m, 200m and 500m races throughout the day.
Saturday race schedule will be available on June 16, 2017.
First place teams in the various Challenge Cup categories will receive individual medals and a large team trophy.
Team site, team t-shirt and team spirit awards will be presented on Saturday as well.
Top three teams in Mixed A-J, Women’s A-D and Open A are awarded medals. The annual Cup trophy is also awarded to the top team in each division (name of winning teams are engraved each year).
100m and 200m Awards:
Top three teams in Mixed A-J, Women’s A-D and Open A are awarded a team trophy.
- The Charity Challenge Cup Races – top fundraising teams face-off on Friday, June 23rd at 8pm (Mixed Challenge and Women’s Challenge)
- The Rookie Race (the top eight fundraising teams competing in their first festival)
- Breast Cancer Survivor Challenge Cup Final & Flower Ceremony (Sunday at 12:30pm) - Breast Cancer Survivor teams compete in their final, followed by the Flower Ceremony, a tradition that gives a moment to remember and honor those who have been lost to breast cancer and those who are still fighting.
- The Jubilee Fine Jewellers Fastest Race Time of the Event Cup - awarded to the team with the fastest 500m race time of the festival.
- Best Team Site Design - awarded to the team with the most colourful & creatively decorated team site
- Chairperson's Spirit Award Cup - awarded to the team with the best team spirit
- Best T-shirt Design - awarded to the team with the most creative t-shirt
- Register a Team
- Team Login
- Important Resources
- Create & Manage a Team
- Corporate Team Building
- Race Format & Schedule
- Tim Hortons Team Area
- Join a Team
- Race Results