Welcoming Crew (Parking)
The Welcoming Crew provides the first impression of our Festival. Not only is this role key to the flow and organization of the incoming spectators and teams, but you are also one of the first people that visitors will ask questions to.
Responsibilities of Welcoming Crew Volunteers
- Assist in smooth and safe traffic control in designated areas.
- This includes directing traffic
- Communicate to your Volunteer Leader with regards to parking conditions
- Act as an ambassador for the Festival
- Answer questions from visitors
- Direct visitors to various areas on site
- Ensure site remains free of litter, and contribute to Green Team efforts everywhere on festival grounds.
- Keep an eye out for dangerous obstructions
- Keep all unauthorized vehicles off site; bicycles to be walked in only.
- Check passes on entry
Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival, officially joined IDBP (International Dragon Boat Professional L ...Read more...