With engaging and interactive activities for children, Children’s Area Attendants will get involved with the young ones assisting the parents in the activities with their children. Activities, games, and performances have been arranged to allow the children to have a paddlin’ good time!
- Assist in program and activity set-up as required
- Assist parents in the activities with their children
- Maintain a clean and healthy play environment (with concern for health and safety)
- Ensure the children are safe – report any suspicious or hazardous activity to a supervisor immediately
- Announce upcoming performances with enthusiasm!
- Willing to hop on a bouncy castle or other inflatable children’s adventure toy
- Works well with children (ie. energetic and patient)
Operations and activities for Children’s Area Attendants will be overseen within the Children’s Fun Area.
After Volunteers have signed in at the Volunteer Village they will be directed to the Scotiabank Free Family Fun Zone, located at the playground. Once there they will be greeted by their Area Leader and assigned their responsibilities.
*All Children’s Area Attendants MUST pass a Vulnerable Sector Check*