Attention: 2016 Registration Open!
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
The 23rd Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival will take place June 23rd - 26th, 2016 at Mooney's Bay Park. Racing takes place June 25th and 26th.
Registration is now open!
2016 Registration Fees:
Early Bird Rate: $1300 (+HST = $1469) - Available to the first 50 teams to register and pay in full by December 31st, 2015
Regular: $1400 (+HST = $1582)
Out of Town: $995 (+HST = $1124.35) – Available to teams from outside 100km radius of Ottawa
- All equipment (boats, paddles, PFDs) for all team members
- Two practices with certified coaches
- 12x20’ site in the Team Village; decorate to have fun or promote your business/organization
- Entry into the Tim Hortons Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival (racing on June 25/26, 2016)
- Opportunity to be a part of a community event giving back to local charities
Mixed - must race with a minimum of 8 female paddlers (does not include steersperson/drummer).
Women - must have all female paddlers, but can have a male drummer and/or steersperson.
Open - often comprised of primarily male paddlers, but females may also paddle on the team as well. Open teams can have a drummer and/or steersperson of either gender.
Teams may be comprised of 14 to 20 paddlers, 1 drummer, 1 steersperson and up to 6 spares (maximum total of 28).